EVENTS: A PLACE AT THE TABLE
17 Apr 2016 | 12pm - 2pmBook Tickets
Join us at the table as we share with you a cultural feast spanning food, stories, poems and performances across 10 different cultures.
To accompany each course, members of the CPAC Youth committee will perform, tell anecdotes and read poems which reflect each culture.
A Place at the Table menu
- Japanese: Seafood inari and seaweed inari
- Vietnamese: Pork and vegetable spring rolls.
- Serbian: Burek.
- Chilean: Empanadas.
- Indian: Butter chicken and rice or vegetarian curry and rice.
- Lebanese: Falafel and hummus.
- Italian: Vanilla, ricotta and chocolate cannoli.
- Uruguayan: Assorted Cakes.
- Polish: Plum jam-filled Polish doughnut.
- Cambodia: Coconut jelly.
The 10 courses will be supplied by local businesses.
This event part of Youth Week NSW, 8-17 April 2016.
A Place at the Table is proudly supported by Taste Food Tours.
Liverpool Champion newspaper article read here
Ages12 - 25
Phone02 9824 1121
EVENTS: ASYIK CASULA INDONESIAN CULTURAL DAY
10 Feb 2019
10.30am - 3.00pm
The ASYIK Cultural Day includes activities for all ages, including art workshops (including shadow puppetry), dance workshops led by Suara Indonesia Dance Group and community dance performances.