FEATURED IN THE CASULA POWERHOUSE GALLERIES IN 2020
- FRE$H PAIR
- Pulse of the Dragon
- A Familiar Place I've Never Seen
- Collection Highlights - Past Winners
- Collection Spotlight - Online Collection
- The Surf Shack Show
- Me, My People, My Place, My Culture
- Bravery Unmasked
- Gil Farla - My Secret Urban Sanctuary
- The 23rd Annual Liverpool Art Society Exhibition
- The 29th Annual Mil-Pra AECG Exhibition
With our growing urban footprint and increasingly adverse effects of climate change, the loss of species and habitats is becoming all too common. Yet, for tens of thousands of years this same land has sustained life – creating habitats, food, cooling the environment and supporting cleaner air and waterways.
So, how, as our city expands, can we reignite our vital connection with land, water, flora and fauna? And bring bush land back into our urban environment?
The Seeds of our City exhibition, borne out of a collaboration between Arup, Casula Powerhouse Arts Centre (CPAC) and Liverpool City Council, opens up community and professional conversations around maintaining biodiversity and enabling continued connection to nature in the context of a rapidly growing city.