WE'RE OPEN AND WE'RE COVID SAFE!
We're excited to be able to welcome you back to CPAC! We have some incredible live music performances coming up plus our galleries are open and ready for you to enjoy in person. For those of you still unable to attend in person our digital program continues and we are pleased to be able to share some of our awards ceremonies online, plus live streaming of some events, 3D virtual tours, online galleries, artist interviews plus more. Check out this webpage for the full program
We are a registered COVID-19 Safe venue and your health and safety are our top priority. Below are our guidelines and measures in place to ensure your visit is safe, enjoyable and that you can feel comfortable knowing that your wellbeing is cared for.
We are the largest arts venue in Western Sydney and you can feel safe knowing that it is very easy to maintain physical distancing.
- Capacity restrictions are currently in place. As a result our venue is operating at a reduced capacity which is being safely managed by our staff.
- All visitors (patrons, artists, students, contractors, staff, volunteers and other personnel) must register their attendance on site using the QR Codes located near the entry points. Staff are available for assistance, and a manual option is available for those unable to register online.
- The auditorium doors will open early to allow audience members to head directly to their seat to avoid overcrowding the foyers.
- Our floors will be marked to manage queuing and movement throughout.
- Hand sanitiser will be available throughout the venue.
- Posters with health & safety guidelines will be displayed in the venue.
- Please do not attend if you feel unwell, are experiencing any symptoms of COVID and/or have been in contact with a confirmed case or await COVID test results.
- Remain in your allocated seating.
- Practise physical distancing whilst in the building.
- Practise good hand hygiene by washing your hands and using hand sanitiser regularly.
- Ensure your contact information is up to date. If you made the booking, collect the contact information of your guests and have their permission to share it if required.
- Download the COVIDSafe app and keep it running whilst in our venue.
- Please listen to the requests of our staff, they are working to keep us all safe.
- Cashless payments are preferred.
- We encourage the use of masks to help protect our community.
A copy of our Covid-19 Safety plan is available at reception.
Our in-house restaurant, Bellbird Dining & Bar is open for takeaway and in-person dining. Dining in will be via bookings only.
Call to book a table on 8711 7077. The tables are well spaced with plenty of room in-between.