Please be advised that Casula Powerhouse and Bellbird Dining & Bar will be closed for the Local Government State Award approved Union Picnic Day on Friday 12th of March. For any enquiries, please ring us. (02) 8711 7123.
We continue to closely monitor and adhere to advice issued by NSW Health and the Australian Government Department of Health and closely monitoring updates from Live Performance Australia (LPA), the national peak body for the live performance industry in relation to COVID-19.
We will be announcing our matinee program at the end of January 2021 and if you are keen to hear all about our 2021 program please join our mailing list here. Our galleries have some incredible exhibitions and for the full listing check out our exhibitions page here.
We are a registered COVID-19 Safe venue and your health and safety are our top priority. We have guidelines and measures in place to ensure your visit is safe, enjoyable and that you can feel comfortable knowing that your wellbeing is cared for.
We are the largest arts venue in Western Sydney and you can feel safe knowing that it is very easy to maintain physical distancing.
For those of you still unable to attend in person our digital program continues and we are pleased to be able to share some of our awards ceremonies online, plus live streaming of some events, 3D virtual tours, online galleries, artist interviews plus more. Check out this webpage for the full program
Plus for those parents at home with kids on school holidays please check out our art activities page with loads of activities for the kids to do at home. Check out the video, art activity worksheets and creativity packs here.
- Capacity restrictions are currently in place. As a result our venue is operating at a reduced capacity which is being safely managed by our staff.
- All visitors (patrons, artists, students, contractors, staff, volunteers and other personnel) must register their attendance on site using the Service NSW QR Codes located near the entry points. Staff are available for assistance, and a manual option is available for those unable to register online.
- The auditorium doors will open early to allow audience members to head directly to their seat to avoid overcrowding the foyers.
- Our floors will be marked to manage queuing and movement throughout.
- Hand sanitiser will be available throughout the venue.
- Masks are available from reception
- Posters with health & safety guidelines will be displayed in the venue.
- Please do not attend if you feel unwell, are experiencing any symptoms of COVID and/or have been in contact with a confirmed case or await COVID test results.
- Remain in your allocated seating.
- Practise physical distancing whilst in the building.
- Practise good hand hygiene by washing your hands and using hand sanitiser regularly.
- Ensure your contact information is up to date. If you made the booking, collect the contact information of your guests and have their permission to share it if required.
- Download the COVIDSafe app and keep it running whilst in our venue.
- Please listen to the requests of our staff, they are working to keep us all safe.
- Cashless payments are preferred.
- We encourage the use of masks to help protect our community.
A copy of our Covid-19 Safety plan is available at reception.
Our in-house restaurant, Bellbird Dining & Bar is open for takeaway and in-person dining with reduced capacities. Dining in will be via bookings only and can be made by calling 8711 7077.
The Casula Parklands are open and are adjacent to Casula Powerhouse Arts Centre.