We reopen on Monday 18 October. Our on-site restaurant opens from Wednesday 15 October.
We continue to closely monitor and adhere to advice issued by NSW Health and the Australian Government Department of Health and closely monitoring updates from Live Performance Australia (LPA), the national peak body for the live performance industry in relation to COVID-19.
We are a registered COVID-19 Safe venue and your health and safety are our top priority. We have guidelines and measures in place to ensure your visit is safe, enjoyable and that you can feel comfortable knowing that your wellbeing is cared for. See below for the full list of measures in place.
2021 SAFETY MEASURES
Our theatres reopen from Monday 18 October 2021, the following safety information is currently valid for 2021 performances in accordance with the NSW Government reopening roadmap.
- All visitors (patrons, artists, students, contractors, staff, volunteers and other personnel) must register their attendance on site using the Service NSW QR Codes located near the entry points and will be required to show their Vaccination certificate proving they are fully vaccinated.
- The auditorium doors will open early to allow audience members to head directly to their seat to avoid overcrowding the foyers.
- Our floors will be marked to manage queuing and movement throughout.
- Hand sanitiser will be available throughout the venue.
- Masks are available from reception
- Posters with health & safety guidelines will be displayed in the venue.
- Please do not attend if you feel unwell, are experiencing any symptoms of COVID and/or have been in contact with a confirmed case or await COVID test results.
- Remain in your allocated seating.
- Practise physical distancing whilst in the building.
- Practise good hand hygiene by washing your hands and using hand sanitiser regularly.
- Ensure your contact information is up to date. If you made the booking, collect the contact information of your guests and have their permission to share it if required.
- Download the COVIDSafe app and keep it running whilst in our venue.
- Please listen to the requests of our staff, they are working to keep us all safe.
- Cashless payments are preferred.
- We encourage the use of masks to help protect our community.
A copy of our Covid-19 Safety plan is available at reception.
The Casula Parklands are open and are adjacent to Casula Powerhouse Arts Centre. You can enjoy a picnic in the park and purchase a picnic pack from our on-site restaurant. There is a walk along the Georges River that you can enjoy. Our galleries are open with plenty of space.
We are the largest arts venue in Western Sydney and you can feel safe knowing that it is very easy to maintain physical distancing.
For those of you still unable to attend in person our digital program continues and we are pleased to be able to share some of our awards ceremonies online, live streaming of some events, 3D virtual tours, online galleries, artist interviews plus more. Check out this webpage for the full program. Plus for those parents at home with kids please check out our art activities page with loads of activities for the kids to do at home. Check out the video, art activity worksheets and creativity packs here.
You can also take a virtual tour (thanks to our friends from Google) which will allow you to experience some of our exhibitions in a different way - from wherever you are. You'll be able to revisit some of our exhibitions - LOSS, Kerry Toomey - Munduhii and George Gittoes: on being there.